Sunday, October 16, 2016

Dwarves from a Distance

I have completed two more units of Dwarves for my Warband army.  These are both ranged units.

First up is a unit of archers (which also includes crossbow and handgunners).

And then some heavy artillery, with both direct fire cannons and a couple of mortars.

This leaves me with 3 units of warriors to finish up my starter army.  Each has 18 figures a stand so I think they'll look pretty impressive in this scale!  It's fun to see this project coming along.

On the gaming front, I did get to play an introductory game of Infinity by Corvus Belli.  One of my new gaming buddies is playing it, and wanted to introduce me and another friend to it.  It was fun and had some neat mechanics.  I may end up picking up some figures just to get some regular gaming in again.

Hope you are all doing well!
Rod

19 comments:

  1. These little guys make me smile. Thanks, Rocky.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad to hear it Jay. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  2. These are delightful Rod, I just love the heavy artillery.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Michael. They are rather fun to paint.

      Delete
  3. What a fantasic mini dwarfs! I love those little cannons and mortars!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That you Michal. I think they are pretty neat.

      Delete
  4. Excellent job Rod, love the little artillery!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Replies
    1. Thank you RM. Glad to see you are exploring the blogs again. :)

      Delete
  6. Two very nice looking units. I'm absolutely amazed how something so small can be painted and based so well.

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is some Cool Painting and Basing. BB

    ReplyDelete