Sunday, March 6, 2016

Ion Age - Precinct Adventurers

The nice thing about 15mm figures is you can sit down and paint one pretty fast.  So while I'm working my way through a batch of French Lancers I try to take a break from time to time and paint some of the 15mm Sci-Fi figures.  Hopefully this will allow me to make frequent updates to my blog while I work on the larger stuff.

This batch is a five figure set from The Ion Age Universe.  They're labeled as Precinct Adventurers.  For me, they'll probably end up being spaceship crew members or inhabitants of my sci-fi town.  Here's the group shot...


One of these figures you saw in a previous post, but the rest are all newly painted.  Here's the one I painted previously.

And the new stuff.




Hope you all had a great weekend.  Cheers!

Rod

10 comments:

  1. Nice work, Rocky. The handsome fellow with the orange cap, and handlebar mustache and goatee is my kind of off world adventurer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I bet you two could tell each other some good stories too! Thanks Jay!

      Delete
  2. Fantastic details on very small miniatures!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Michal. One of these I might even learn how to take decent pictures of 15mm.

      Delete
  3. They look like so much fun, great job.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice looking group Rod, nice looking group!

    ReplyDelete