Saturday, January 14, 2017

Beware! Dancing Zombies Ahead...

And whoever shall be found,
Without the soul for getting down...


[Queue Music!]

THRILLER!  THRILLER NIGHT!


Happy...err... Frightful Saturday friends!  Another dent has been made in the lead pile I'm happy to say with another round of zombies getting painted.  These are all from ZombieSmith miniatures [well except for one really skinny one that I have no idea where he came from].  Back when I got into zombie gaming there were only a handful of companies that made zombies.  ZombieSmith at the time was the only one with a "horde" available so I shelled out my pennies.  Based and primed them immediately for playing, but never completely painted them.




Painting the Michael Jackson zombie forced thriller into my head constantly and then I found myself thinking it would be funny to pick out the ones that somewhat look like they would be part of a coordinated dance.  Painted the rest and took a picture.  Hope you got a chuckle.  

Cheers!

Rod

15 comments:

  1. Excellent undeads mate! I'm dancing with them ;))

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Michal! You certainly have the name to lead this group! ;)

      Delete
  2. A beautiful and colorful tribute to Michael Jackson!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ...and now I have that song stuck in my head, finally replacing the Yoda "Seagulls, Stop it now" song. I don't know if I should tank you or not!

    Great painting though! Good and grey rotters!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have had the song stuck in my head for two weeks, from the beginning of when I started painting them. So you'll get no sympathy from me!! Thanks!

      Delete
  4. It always warms my heart to see a herd of Zeds dancing the Shambler's Drag. Nice work, Rocky.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. People seem to forget that outside of all that brain eating, zombies also like to boogie. Glad you can see through that Jay. Thanks!

      Delete
    2. I was stranded for a week with a Zed boogie woogie dance band, in the belly of a subterranean cave, after a meteor leveled the earth for a hundred miles in every direction. Fortunately I was disguised as a double jointed clown dressed in raggedy clothes. And the get-down-Z's didn't even take notice of me. I learned alot about Zeds back then, especially their jammin' dance moves!

      Delete
    3. That's quite an adventure Jay! I think this is certainly worthy of a book... for historical value to future generations!

      Delete