Sunday, November 15, 2015

Alien Greys

I wasn't sure how soon I'd be ready to jump back into painting after all the time spent on my last project.  I have to say I was pretty worn out.  Then I saw these Alien Greys I had picked up from 15mm UK (several years ago) and I thought those would be pretty fun!  And I have to say they were.

I like how they have that 1960's Sci-Fi feel to them.  I wanted them to have distinguishing uniforms that identified their jobs (Troopers, Scientists, or Leaders) but still have a unifying element.  So they all got the yellow trim, with the Leaders being blue, the Troopers red, and the science team are all in green.





If you're looking some Grey aliens to take part in your off-world adventures or to land in some field and steal cattle, then I highly recommend these figures.

Also, on a personal note.  I'm really saddened by all the loss of the recent terrorist attacks.  To all my Russian and French internet friends I hope you and all your families are safe and were spared from these tragic events.

Rod

14 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thanks Fran! Rumor has its a science/exploration mission. So one can only hope.

      Delete
  2. -àùù µ^ù-6 :; kgi$$ +££*el àçflfl
    In common langage, "excellent job"...in you don't have translaters...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Phil. I needed the translation help for sure. The batteries need to be recharged on mine...

      Delete
    2. **ùd=)ù*) djk** jkb !!!
      Phil.

      Delete
  3. Well I wasn't expecting these, but my word they are wonderfully done - hugely entertaining.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you very much. Glad you got a kick out of them.

      Delete
  4. Wow, these little guys are great!!! Very nice job!!! :D Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I plan for them to have plenty of adventures!

      Delete