Saturday, February 24, 2018

Aleph High Functionary

I almost let February slip by without a post!  But actually, I'll wrap up with two.  Life has been a little busy lately, but I have squeezed in some paint time.  The hard part was just setting aside some time to take the pictures.  Luckily my wife was taking some shots of her bonsai trees, and took these pictures for me (the rest will be posted later this week.)

This is the Aleph High Functionary, an important representative and liaison for the Aleph artificial intelligence.  In game terms, he's an HVT (High Value Target).  In most game scenarios, you have to deploy a HVT for the other player to use as an objective.  So, not really part of your army, just an objective you have to protect from your opponent, while you go after his HVT and any of the other scenario objectives.






Hope you all are having a good week.  Next post later this week and I'll give ya a hint... it's my favorite sniper in the game!

Rod

No comments:

Post a Comment